Friday, February 08, 2008

Artcroft Residency Day 5

It's the end of the day, and I am exhausted...but I want to keep up the habit of posting something every day of my residency at Artcroft.

I started the morning helping Robert build the roof of the chicken coop. Chicks are scheduled to arrive in the mail in two weeks!

Then I took a 7 mile run in the country. Very beautiful country...kentucky has some of the best, unspoiled country roads in the U.S. !

The rest of the day, I painted like a maniac! Here are the results of my frenzy...enjoy!

chickenTree
CHickeN in A Tree

houseWithBirdInTree
bird iN the yArd

houseInForest
hOuse iN tHe fOrest

purpleTree
pUrple tRee

windyHill
Windy Hill

treeOnIsland
Tree On an Island

treeHouse
tRee HouSe

catTree
Cat In A tree

birdTree
Bird In A tree

No comments: