Sunday, February 10, 2008

ArtCroft Day 7

please read this post on my primary website...all the enhancements are not available on the blogger version:
www.kenswinson.com

For the seventh day, I slowed down a bit...still, I painted 2 more small oil pastels,

treeWithChickensAndRoosters
a great tree full of chickens with a rooster at the top of the tree


houses
a cluster of houses...but much nicer to look at than some of the recent sprawl common here in the U.S.

I used today to go to the Y in paris and do some swimming. I did not pay attention to my time, but I think I got a good mile worth of laps. Then I did laundry, bought some groceries and returned to Artcroft. After a few hours away, it felt good to see the Artcroft sign and return home.

onPhone
I try to use sunday as a day for staying in touch with my family, so much of the evening was spent sitting by the fire and catching up with my loved ones.

Now if I could only get a handle on my email! Thank you everyone for your encouraging email and blog posts. I want to reply to everyone, but there is only so much time...and so many pictures to paint! I will be in touch with everyone soon! Thank you again for the overwhelming support...it really keeps me going!

peace
ken

No comments: