Monday, February 11, 2008

Artcroft Day 8

please read this post on my primary website...all the enhancements are not available on the blogger version:
www.kenswinson.com

Today, I took a break from small oil pastel paintings, and put some canvas on the easels…then put some paint on the canvas.



I don’t have a finished painting to show, but while painting, I took a picture every 15 minutes or so…then combined them into a video. Enjoy a peek at me while at work!

Had an interesting jog today…i decided to follow crooked creek road westward, and after about 2 miles, was chased by a pack of dogs (over 10). I probably made a personal record for sprinting during that run. I am a dog lover, but decided to hitch a ride with some nice folks instead of trying to run past the dogs again! Next run I will go east!

A week of my residency has already passed! I have done a good bit of work, but I feel like I am just settling into my new workspace. Now, I am looking forward to making some great paintings! These new paintings really make me happy…i have a feeling they are going to put a smile on your face too.

peace
ken

No comments: