Thursday, October 11, 2007

Hyde Park Square Art Show

WOW!
Despite the unseasonable 92degree weather, it was a busy and successful show.  Thank you everyone who endured the heat and supported my art.  

I've been working hard to fill the orders I took at the show...I will have them out on monday at the latest.

The success of Hyde Park has caused some problems.  I am participating in Art Off Pike in Covington, as well as having my art on display at the old winery in Augusta this Saturday.  I do not have nearly enough artwork.  I've been working around the clock to put everything together.

This is why it's taken so long to write a post about the art show.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having the kind of "problem" every artist hopes for. Glad to hear Hyde Park was such a success! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ken! I am so happy to hear that it was such a success! Yeah!!! :) So sorry we didn't make it down. Hil's leg is still healing so walking around isn't easy.
ashley from dayton

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your "problem" Its a good one to have. Keep up the good work.