Saturday, October 27, 2007

Hike on Appalachian Trail



I am back after a 5 day hike on the Appalachian trail.

Time and weather limited my ability to paint much.

It rained the majority of the trek, and I wasn't prepared for the physical strain involved when you must carry all your food and accomodations on your back.  In spite of less than perfect conditions, I had a great time!

 

I am already planning my next hike...maybe when I finish school, maybe I'll spend a month or two on the Florida Trail?

 

I have some artwork to show, but in the meantime, here are some of my snapshots while on the trip.  You can see some more of my photos from my trip:  
click here to go to my pictures on flickr

I'll try and post more pictures, paintings and videos from the trip soon!

peace
ken







this is one of the wild ponies that live in the highlands along the Appalachian trail.  His back came to my chest.

No comments: