Sunday, September 16, 2007

Fresh Art 2007



I endured a whole day of blue skies, a light breeze and incredible view of Cincinnat's skyline from Dree's Pavilion to make my painting for the "Fresh Art" auction. What a hard life!

This painting turned out so good, I almost hate to let it go. I did get a good photo before turning it in, so I can make prints.

I hope it fetches a good price for the museum. I'm going to miss tonight's auction, my car needs a little work before I am going to drive it long distances.

I have bad anxiety at social functions anyway!

peace
ken

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Kenswinsonart:
Wow, that is just beautiful.
You are talented; keep up the great work.
Julian
www.ijulian.blogspot.com

Crystal said...

That was fantastic! I live north of Cincinnati and would love to have art like that. I will have to keep my eye out. :)

Anonymous said...

drought simplicity wherewithal importing patrick philosophers programmesit cryptography place csir affinity
lolikneri havaqatsu