Sunday, May 03, 2009

here's some of what you missed last week

I’m running behind on my updates…here’s some of what I was doing last week!


I took a handful of photographs of our local artists for the Tromp + Trolley website


joeBrannen
Joe Brannen At His Workshop
029 
Photographer, Tom Ross

002

Planted a tree for Earth Day


018
Attended a Kiln opening at the Artisan Center At Maple Creek, image
and sketched a “Kiln Opening” idea for a painting022
Stopped at at Bromwell’s in Cincinnati,to see my good friend Pam Wiseman’s Artwork.
029
And had my socks knocked off by the clay artwork of Tracey McClorey .


Then finished the evening catching up with the artists at the Pendleton Art Center.


I’m busy getting ready organizing our upcoming art show in Maysville, but hope to get everyone up to date with one more blog post, so stay tuned.


and, If your looking for a good opportunity support the arts and buy a Ken Swinson original on the cheap…follow this link

1 comment:

Chavah Kinloch said...

What a great blog! I notice you haven't been on in a while though. I guess you've been a bit busy, as happens in life! Just wanted to say I stumbled across it and enjoyed the read. Keep up the great work,
Chavah.
http://chavahkinloch.blogspot.com